Job Type :
Montréal Québec CA H3A3A8
Job Description :
Under the direct supervision of a Senior Analyst or Senior Developer, the Analyst Programmer works independently in Systems Development.
- Develops and maintains relational applications;
- Responsible for programming and, based on incubent’s knowledge, participates in the analysis, design, business needs modeling and documentation;
- Operational Support: Ad-hoc requests and special projects
- Support clients in the configuration of electronic transfer files;
- Participates in cost estimates and establishing delivery dates during project scoping;
- Contributes to the development and execution of unit testing;
- Revises codes and document existing applications.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor in Computer Science and 3-5 years relevant experience;
- Comfortable in a project management environment;
- Good knowledge within UNIX, Oracle tools and the following languages: Oracle Database, Forms (11G), Report, SQL, PL/SQL, Java;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential;
- Working knowledge in an Agile Environment.
- Experience with UNIX Shell scripts;
- Working knowledge using UML;
- Working knowledge of TOAD;
- Object Modeling and Relational Modeling;
- Knowledge of workflow tools;
- Business modeling processes;
- Knowledge of insurance or reinsurance;
- Cognos et/ou Microsoft BI.
- Very strong technical skills and analytical skills;
- Strong documentation skills;
- At ease in a fast pace environment with changing priorities;
- At ease to alternate between development tasks and providing support;
- Flexible, innovative, fast learner;
- Good communication skills interacting with users and other technical staff;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills are a must;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to use diagnostic tools for troubleshooting;
Relocation Assistance :
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)